Sunday, June 26, 2011

Web Conference for Week 5



It has been hard for me to remember the web conferences.  Week one completely slipped my mind.  Week two was easier because we had three days to attend.  Week three was tricky for me, I remembered by was unable to attend as I had another engagement that required my attendance.  I found myself at home for the first time since school was out and had had a rather uneventful week prior to the web conference.  It had been a hot day and I decided to take early shower and get comfortable before getting down to work on coursework.  I opened the courseware and “web conference” jumped out at me.  I had about 5 minutes to get the area situated and log on. 

So there I sat, wet hair put up in a clip, and ready to go. I made it.  I am so glad that I did.  Dr. Borel covered the Internship Plan and Principal Competencies Chart.  Had I not have attended the web conference; I would have felt very lost as how to complete the task.  It was hard enough to develop my plan with having the added stress of how to complete the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment