Sunday, September 16, 2012

CAST BookBuilder eBook


I found the eBook interesting to make.  It is a little difficult to maneuver the program, but with a little time I think I can manage to make it easier to navigate.  I like the idea of using the eBook to share information with my students.  It is often difficult to find to find material for students what would be a good source for vocabulary, basic or detailed information, however I am a little concerned about the juvenile appearance of the book.  I am not sure how high school students will receive this, but I also believe that with more practice and time to include more up to date images the tool could provide to be both beneficial to students and interesting enough to capture their attention.


This is the link to an eBook constructed on CAST's UDL BookBuilder

http://bookbuilder.cast.org/view.php?op=view&book=65265&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment