Saturday, July 9, 2011

Copyright Law Glog from Glogster

I recently completed the first course of a graduate program which will lead to a M.Ed. in Educational Technology Leadership.  Part of the coursework included the topic of copyright law.  This topic got me to thinking about how copyright laws apply to teachers and students in the educational setting.  I know that my student need to be reminded of what is appropriate use and what is not.  Fast-forward a few weeks... While I have been enjoying some time off from course work, I decided to check out some of the  Web 2.0 tools that I have heard about recently.  I discovered this glog from edu.glogster.com...  You can bet that my students will be exploring this glog and topic during the first few weeks of school!




http://shoopsha.edu.glogster.com/copyright-laws/

No comments:

Post a Comment