Sunday, July 31, 2011

Something Fun and Useful for the Classroom?

The other day I was testing Google Chrome.  This is my new favorite web browser.  I guess it's my favorite because you can customize it to meet your needs and how you use the internet.  One feature I like is the home page where you can get Apps from the Web Store. Many are mere links, or shortcuts, to other websites, but there are some true apps.  One link I found has got to be my all time favorite... at least for right now!  If you have a smartphone with the capability to scan QR-Codes... scan the following code.  I can think a few applications in my classroom (I teach high school Family and Consumer Sciences)!  I know not all students have smartphones, but those who do can share the information with those that don't.  What applications can you think of?
qrcode

http://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment